Cambridge English Arabic dictionary. Download the ideal dictionary for Arabic-speaking learners of English for free.
Beautiful and easy to use the Cambridge English Arabic dictionary features:
* Arabic translations for 18,000 words and phrases
* 14,000 examples show how words work in typical contexts and help you learn faster.
* Based on the 1.5 billion words in Cambridge English Corpus
* Hear the words spoken online with thousands of British English and American English recordings.
* Excellent spelling suggestions
* Nice,clean user interface
* Manage your search history and favourites words list
* Share translations via Facebook, Twitter, Email, SMS, etc.
* Phonetic transcription available
* Specially aimed at intermediate learners of English at CEF levels A1-B2
* User friendly navigation : swipe on left and right to see the previous or the next page visited
Cambridge English-Arabic Dict is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-15. The program can be installed on Android.
Cambridge English-Arabic Dict (version 1.1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 62 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.